ISN is situated in the stunning mountainous area of Matsumoto City, Nagano Prefecture. Matsumoto is not only famous for its wonderful scenery and beautiful nature, it is also a city that is very conscious of innovation in educational fields. Thanks to a willingness to innovate and accept new ways of studying, our school has been founded in this ideal educational environment.
We have two campuses: our Minami Matsumoto Campus and a new campus in Shimauchi. Both campuses are served with a free shuttle bus to each site.
- Address：1-2-2 Minami-Matsumoto, Matsumoto-shi,
- (International) +81 263-87-5971
- (National) 0263-87-5971
- Pre-School (2-3 year old class / 3-4 year old class / 4-5 year old class)
- Within this campus we have numerous classrooms with floor heating system, which can all be arranged in a variety of formations to suit the learning activity. For example, if there is a big event, the walls can be folded up, and a large hall can be created. This makes for a very flexible learning environment. In the school yard there is a large jungle gym, known to the students as the “play castle”. We also have a school vegetable farm and flower garden. In the summer months a large swimming pool is constructed, and students enjoy playing in the water. In winter, there is plenty of room for playing in the snow.
- Address：7779-1 Shimauchi, Matsumoto-shi,
- (International) +81 263-88-6562
- (National) 0263-88-6562
- Pre-School (5-6 year old class)
The Project (after school study)
- Nestled next to the mountains, and with lots of room to explore in nature, the Shimauchi campus was newly constructed and opened in January 2018. The building itself is two stories, with 7 classrooms and 14 flexible study areas. There is a home economics room, and a large multi-purpose room too.